Event Max Merchandising & Promotions Ltd.
Event Max is a Kelowna, British Columbia based company specializing in sports and cultural event merchandising across Canada. Event Max or Robin Henry, company President, has been involved in various aspects of the imprinted sportswear industry since 1979, focusing on event merchandising since 2000. Event Max proudly features products from key high quality suppliers like Ash City, Trimark, Fersten, Stormtech, and Gildan.
Some current and recent Event Max clients include:
- 2012 World Financial Continental Cup of Curling - Langley
- 2012 M&M Junior Curling Championships - Napanee
- 2012 Scotties Tournament of Hearts - Red Deer
- 2012 Capital One Canada Cup - Moose Jaw
- 2012 Tim Hortons Brier - Saskatoon
- 2012 Ford World Women's Curling Championship - Lethbridge
- 2012 Roots & Blues Festival - Salmon Arm
- All major CCA National Curling Events from 2000 - 2011
- 2011 Halifax Canada Winter Games
- All Canada Summer and Winter Games from 1993 - 2009
- Canadian Curling Association
- Canada Games Council